Mr. Mohammad Sayed |Trainee Solicitor
Mr. Mohammad Sayed widely also known as Sayed Baki joined Diplock Solicitors in 2018 as a caseworker. He has started working as a trainee solicitor in February 2019.
Having obtained his LLB (Hon’s), he has acquired over experience in commercial energy bills dispute, commercial property, Immigration, Family, Intellectual property and civil litigation. His areas of expertise include:
· To provide expert advice on commercial energy supplier such as British Gas, eDF, Eon, Npower, Scottish Power, Opus Energy etc. bills dispute.
· To provide advice on granting commercial lease, assignment of lease and renewal of commercial lease.
· To provide advice Family and Matrimonial matter including child contact order, divorce.
· To provide advice on intellectual property matters including trademark registration and invalidation of trademark.
· To provide advice and assistance on a wide range of immigration, nationality and asylum issues. To prepare and make written representations to the relevant authorities.
· To conduct and present cases through all stages of immigration appeals in the Immigration Appeal Tribunal, in accordance with the Immigration Group case criteria.
· To take instructions from clients and attending conference with clients and counsels;
To prepare all kinds immigration applications including entry clearance & in-country ECAA 1 & 2 (Ankara), EEA QP/ FM / EFM / PR, Settlement (SET LR / O / M/ F), Spouse (FLR M / FP), PBS Dependant (Tier 2 / 4 / 5), Family & Private life / Other / Discretionary Leave (FLR FP / HRO/ IR/ DL), Asylum / Humanitarian Protection, and Naturalisation (AN / MN1) with supervision; Administrative Review applications against the refusal of entry clearance decisions by ECO to ECM (by way of written legal submissions) and against the refusal of in-country further leave to remain applications (via online);
· To challenge civil penalties imposed by Civil Penalty Unit in respect of allegations of employing illegal workers;
· To instruct counsels in various matters including family, immigration and civil litigation;
· To lodge appeals to FTT / JR to UT & Administrative Court (Cart JR), applications for permission to appeal to FTT / UT / CoA and preparing bundles independently; and to assist counsels in appeal / Judicial Review Oral Permission hearings;
· To draft and Negotiate costs and civil penalties with Government Legal Department and Civil Penalty Unit of Border Force respectively;
Mr. Sayed is a member of International Bar Association, Amnesty International and he was the former chairman of a London based human rights organisation namely universal voice for justice.
Mr Sayed also handles money claims, employment matter, civil litigation and public law matter under supervision of his trainee principal Ms Attia Bano at Diplock Solicitors.
Contact Mohammad Sayed on mobile +44 7307 848512 or email: email@example.com