Mr Nazib Ullah joined Diplock Solicitors in 2019 as a senior caseworker. He is a registered paralegal at Professional paralegal register and also affiliate member of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Having obtained her Law LLB (Hons), he has acquired over 3 years of immigration experience and has vast experience in a range of immigration matters to assist clients in successfully obtaining their permission/Leave to Remain in the UK. His areas of expertise include:
- To provide advice and assistance on a wide range of immigration, nationality and asylum issues. To prepare and make written representations to the relevant authorities.
- To conduct and present cases through all stages of immigration appeals up to the Immigration Appeal Tribunal, in accordance with the Immigration Group case criteria.
- To advise (under supervision) on matters of Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal and High Court and undertake preliminary work for judicial review in conjunction with other colleagues.
- To take instructions from clients and attending conference with clients and counsels;
- To prepare all kinds immigration applications including entry clearance & in-country ECAA 1 & 2 (Ankara), EEA QP/ FM / EFM / PR, Settlement (SET LR / O / M/ F), Spouse (FLR M / FP), PBS Dependant (Tier 1 / 2 / 4), Family & Private life / Other / Discretionary Leave (FLR FP / HRO/ IR/ DL), Asylum / Humanitarian Protection, and Naturalisation (AN / MN1) without supervision; Administrative Review applications against the refusal of entry clearance decisions by ECO to ECM (by way of written legal submissions) and against the refusal of in-country further leave to remain applications (via online);
- To challenge civil penalties imposed by Civil Penalty Unit in respect of allegations of employing illegal workers;
- To instruct counsels, drafting witness statements, pre-action protocols, grounds of appeal / Judicial Review, skeleton arguments etc;
- To Lodge appeals to FTT / JR to UT & Administrative Court (Cart JR), applications for permission to appeal to FTT / UT / CoA and preparing bundles independently; and to assist counsels in appeal / Judicial Review Oral Permission hearings;
- To draft and Negotiate costs and civil penalties with Government Legal Department and Civil Penalty Unit of Border Force respectively;
Mr. Nazib Ullah is well-known for going the extra mile for our clients and recognises the importance of guiding our client’s step by step throughout the process so as to achieve the best possible outcome in the most cost-effective manner.
Mr Nazib Ullah also handles money claims, employment matter, civil litigation and public law matter under supervision of Ms Attia Bano (Principal Solicitor) at Diplock Solicitors.